Use of Site
Collection of Information
- We will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. Examples of such information are name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, credit card information and customer preferences data.
- Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following: (i) Ordering. During the ordering process we will request certain information from you in order to allow us to fulfill your order and communicate with you about your order and this site and also for internal marketing purposes; and (ii) Cookies. Like most websites, we use cookie technology throughout this our site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with greater security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings will not be able to shop from this site. THIS SITE’S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE YOUR HARD DRIVE TO GATHER YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. GoFreshBaby.com cookies are not “spyware.”
We do not sell or rent information about our customers and all information provided to us remains absolutely confidential, except that:
- A. We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
- B. We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a web host, mailing house, printer or fulfillment company) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their services. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- C. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you place an order with us.
- D. We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
Removal / Corrections
Upon your request, we will (i) correct or update your personal information; (ii) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (iii) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to email@example.com. Please clearly label on the email subject line “Removal/ Corrections,” and do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
Questions & Feedback
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section that explains other terms and conditions governing our site.