Refillable Baby Food Pouches – Better Alternative
As an adult, you get to choose the food items that form a part of your diet. You choose what you eat and drink. However, infants and toddlers depend on adults to meet their dietary and nutritional needs. This is a huge responsibility and as a parent, you will be bamboozled with a variety of dietary choices for your baby as soon as he/she can consume external solid foods. Food pouches are quite a rage today and most parents pick these pouches off the shelf of any supermarket. There are a number of brands that are vying for your attention and these disposable pouches promise to be the answer to all your needs. But do they meet the needs of your little one?
A study conducted by the Center for Science in the Public Interest shows that commercial baby food pouches contain many “fillers” like water, modified starches and flour which adds nothing to its nutritional value. So what options do parents really have?
Refillable baby food pouches are the perfect option for parents who want to keep an eye on their budget while ensuring that their children receive the nutrition that they need. A refillable baby food pouch like GoFreshBaby food pouches offer the same kind of convenience as disposable ones without being a hazard to the environment and your budget. Most importantly, refillable pouches allow you the freedom to choose what your infant or toddler consumes.
Benefits of Refillable Food Pouches
- Processing food at home means that you will be saving a good 70 percent of your money as compared to buying commercial baby food.
- Reusable pouches are cost-effective and GoFreshBaby pouches offer additional benefits of being completely BPA and Phthalate free. These food grade plastic pouches are perfect for fresh food purees like homemade smoothies, yogurt mixes and even vegetable purees.
- Refillable GoFreshBaby food pouches are leak resistant owing to a double zip seal closure that is easy to open for adults who know how but will pose a challenge for toddlers and infants.
- Cleaning these pouches is also incredibly simple as you can simply plop them in the dishwasher or clean them manually.
- You can cook ahead of time and freeze the pouches with ease!
These pouches are designed with the consumer in mind, in this case, children. Brightly colored and leak-resistant, GoFreshBaby pouches will be familiar alternatives for babies who have used commercial pouches. They won’t know the difference but your pocket will!