Economical Baby Food Pouches
- We have added a heavy grade double zip seal closure to the pouch. This seal is at an angle that lowers the pressure build up. It is easy to spoon your baby’s favorite homemade purée into the 3 inch opening and seal it securely.
- The GoFreshBaby food pouch is dishwasher safe and should be placed on the top rack only. It can be rinsed easily with soapy water or you can clean it with a bottle brush. Allow it to air dry after you hand wash it.
- The economical baby food pouches are freezer safe. You can store large amounts of homemade baby food. Make sure to press out the excess air before starting the freezing process.
- Each pouch has a convenient temperature control feature. Instead of using a microwave, try placing the GoFreshBaby food pouch into boiling water or put it in the refrigerator until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Each pouch is transparent and has ounce and millimeter measuring lines. Mothers and fathers are able to see exactly how much food their child has consumed.
- GoFreshBaby pouches are eco-friendly. You can save money and the planet by recycling them. The company knows how difficult it is to keep track of all of your sippy cups & food containers. They designed a product that is reusable and reasonably priced.
There are millions of babies born every year. That means a lot of baby food is being consumed. The landfills are bursting with the surplus of wasted baby food jars that go unused. This is an investment that mothers will feel terrific making. They really are cost effective. The environment will be helped by every mother that utilizes recyclable baby food containers. Start off right with GoFreshBaby. Connect With Us On Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter.