Homemade or Store Bought Baby Food?
Nutrition is incredibly important to your child’s overall development, growth, and health. So the choices you make about your child’s diet are important.
Homemade baby food
Choosing to make your own homemade baby food, using only the freshest and healthiest ingredients available, is often the best choice and most beneficial for the following reasons:
- As a parent you have control over the exact foods your child will be eating.
- You can create meals using the foods you know your child enjoys.
- There are endless possibilities and you can choose the freshest local, organic and seasonal produce.
- Homemade baby food can be made ahead of time in bulk and frozen in GoFreshBaby food pouches.
- Making your own baby food saves you money.
Store-bought Baby Food
- Is expensive
- May have preservatives and other chemical additives and artificial flavorings
- May not be organic and was grown using pesticides and chemical fertilizers
- May have been made from concentrate or canned products
- Limited menu
The benefits of making your own homemade baby highly outweigh buying store-bought baby food and in about an hour each week you can make enough food to last your child an entire week. Plus you will be able to introduce to your child to different produce and vegetables that are not available with store bought baby food.
GoFreshBaby food pouches make it easy to package, store, and serve homemade baby food to your child. Sign up here for our mailing list to be kept informed of the release date for the GoFreshBaby food pouches. You can also Connect With Us On Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter. We’ll keep you updated on when and where you can order.